This purchase is to be used with the online educational video series CRASH COURSE. Full link and QR Code to the correct video are included with the student worksheet so students will have easy access both in class or using their own technology.
Crash Course Videos are found FREE online and present a variety of educational topics in short 6-12 minute videos that are ideal lesson enhancements for science students at the high school level. The Crash Course Astronomy Unit is exceptional for a wealth of facts and information on all aspects of space, space exploration, human technology used to study the stars, planetary motion, science facts, historical scientists, and more. The entire unit is 47 individual videos. I sell each lesson at my store or as a complete unit bundle.
Crash Course Astronomy Lesson #3 - Cycles in the Sky
Included with this purchase:
1) Video Question Sheet to be completed as students watch the educational video
2) Follow-Up Questions (True and False / Written Response)
3) Mind-Map (to help with anticipatory set or follow-up discussion with whole class)
4) Answer Key (for all video and follow-up questions)
5) Lesson ideas on how to incorporate Crash Course Videos into your units
All items are provided as an MS-Word document so you can easily edit to best meet the needs of your students.
Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave me positive feedback.