Also included in
- Examines European History from the the aftermath of WWI through the Holocaust and the end of WWII! Five separate worksheets, one for each episode, plus a map worksheet to go with each episode! Includes detailed answer keys and a time-stamp option for every question, with a variety of worksheet type$7.99$12.95Save $4.96
- Examines European History from the Middle Ages through the present day! 50 separate worksheets, one for each episode, plus a map worksheet to go with every single episode! ALL WORKSHEETS CAN BE DONE FULLY ONLINE FOR DISTANCE LEARNING -- Just click on "EASEL by TpT" on the page for any individual epi$65.99$130.32Save $64.33
32 Fill-in-the-Blank problems in video order and a map worksheet focused on the course of WWII. Includes detailed answer keys and a time-stamp option for every question, with video questions provided in both large-format and condensed versions. 4 cloze worksheet variants plus a map worksheet to meet all your instructional needs!
Teach Engaging Lessons using Crash Course European History Worksheets
Fans of Crash Course World History appreciate its humorous approach to telling in chronological order the story of human history. That tradition continues in Crash Course European History, which dives deeper into AP Euro topics, again with fun host John Green!
This Crash Course Euro History Worksheet Pack covers a single episode in detail:
38 - World War II
What You Will Get for in these Crash Course European History Worksheets:
- 32 Fill-In problems in video order
- A map worksheet covering Eastern Europe!
- Detailed answer keys
- Lots of lesson plan ideas / instructional approaches for using the worksheets
The materials provided include:
- A student worksheet without timestamps, provided in both large format and condensed versions. The large format provides students with plenty of room for their answers, while the condensed variant will help you save on paper and ink!
- A student worksheet with timestamps showing at which point in the video the needed information is presented (also provided in both large-format and condensed versions)
- A full context answer key: This contains the student questions, the answer(s), and the timestamps for each question.
- At times, the answer keys may provide teachers with additional relevant information to help them provide more context for their students. I add this information in whenever I think it might be useful. Teaching ideas related to specific issues may also be embedded in the answer keys.
- A separate map worksheet with a full answer key provided.
In addition to the above, you will also get more than a full page of lesson plan ideas to help you use the worksheets in a variety of ways, so that you can vary your instructional time to keep student engagement high! There's a lot more you can do than the standard, show the video and then have students work on the worksheet. These lesson plan ideas will help you mix it up in class!
For Your Convenience
In this packet, I have provided both the time-stamped and regular versions of the worksheet in two formats: condensed to fit on two pages, and a longer version that will provide students with more spacing in which to write down their answers. This way, you can balance the needs of your students against your use of paper, ink, and time at the copier, as needed!
*NOTE* -- My "condensed" crash course worksheets usually fit onto a single page, but there is so much content to cover this time that it simply wasn't possible. I would have had to use a tiny, tiny font and give students almost no room to write down their answers. Still, I managed to make the condensed version take up only two pages. :)
Why Students Love Crash Course
Few classroom strategies are as successful as this simple approach: make learning fun! That, or course, is easier said than done, but when it comes to teaching social studies content, the YouTube series Crash Course European History is a great place to start.
The script of each episode is packed with humorous observations about life and culture -- ones that help to make strong points about the history being communicated. Just as importantly, the host, John Green, has what it takes to keep students' interest: enthusiasm about the topics, an informative cartoon segment in every episode, and a funny, sardonic delivery of content. Students like watching the series, which means they pay attention to it and learn!
Each episode of Crash Course contains about 10 minutes of content plus a brief time for the credits. Episodes are available for free on YouTube at the following playlist:
LOOKING FOR MORE CRASH COURSE EUROPEAN HISTORY WORKSHEETS?
These could be just what you need:
LOOKING FOR CRASH COURSE WORKSHEETS FOR OTHER SERIES?
CRASH COURSE WORLD HISTORY WORKSHEETS
ABSOLUTE BEST DEAL:
Crash Course World History Seasons 1 & 2 Bundle -- all 72 Episodes
(Includes 42 worksheets for Season 1 and 30 more for Season 2!)
Crash Course World History Entire Season 2 Bundle -- all 30 Episodes of Season 2
Crash Course World History Entire Season 1 Bundle -- all 42 Episodes of Season 1
Or if you prefer in smaller bundles for Season 2:
Or if you prefer in smaller bundles for Season 1:
- Crash Course World History Worksheets for Episodes 1-5: From the Agricultural Revolution to the Persians and the Greeks
- Crash Course World History Worksheets for Episodes 6-10: From Buddha and Ashoka to the Roman Empire and Republic
- Crash Course World History Worksheets for Episodes 11-15: From Judaism and Christianity to the Crusades
- Crash Course World History Worksheets BARGAIN BUNDLE for Episodes 1-15: From the Agricultural Revolution to the Crusades
- Crash Course World History Worksheets for Episodes 16-20: From Mansa Musa and Islam in Africa to the Mongols
- Crash Course World History Worksheets for Episodes 21-25: From Columbus, De Gama, and Zheng He to the Spanish Empire, Silver, and Runaway Inflation
- Crash Course World History Worksheets for Episodes 26-30: From the Seven Years War to the Haitian Revolutions
- Crash Course World History Worksheets for Episodes 31-35: From Latin American Revolutions to the New Imperialism
- Crash Course World History Worksheets for Episodes 36-42: From World War I to the Upsides and Downsides of Globalization
European history teachers in a *lot* of schools also teach other social studies subjects. Just in case that's the case with you, here are links to my other Crash Course worksheet sets!
BEST DEAL FOR U.S. HISTORY:
BEST DEAL FOR GOVERNMENT:
BEST DEAL FOR ECONOMICS:
Elise Parker TpT:
Great History Teaching!