Episode Guides for Crash Course Theater & Drama YouTube Series!
Each guide comes with two versions (with and without timestamps), and a complete answer key.
This product easy to use, no-prep product is a perfect last minute lesson plan, review activity, extra "filler" to keep on hand, substitute lesson plan, or homework assignment.
Plus it's only $0.80 per episode!
-Answer key included for every episode guide
-Questions are a variety of formats and vary within each episode guide:
-Fill in the blank
-Pacing within the episode is about 1 question every minute.
-Sometimes my students struggle to catch all of the questions as these videos present a great deal of information very quickly. This may not be as much of an issue with older students. To combat this issue though consider …..
-Cut down the questions. Have them answer only odds, only evens, or have them skip specific ones that don’t align with your learning goals for the day.
-Watch the video twice. This allows students to catch more of the information and fill in any questions that they missed.
Episodes Included in this Product:
- Includes a retelling of: The Oresteia
- Includes a retelling of: The Lysistrata
- Includes a retelling of: The Menaechmi
- Includes a retelling of: The Recognition of Sakuntala
- Includes a retelling of: Dulcitius
- Includes a retelling of: The Second Shepherd's Play
- Includes a retelling of: Atsumori
- Includes a retelling of: Richard III
- Includes a retelling of: King Lear
- Includes a retelling of: Cymbeline
- Includes a retelling of: Voplone
- Includes a retelling of: The Country Wife
- Includes a retelling of: Life is a Dream (or La Vida Es Sueno)
- Includes a retelling of: Le Cid
- Includes a retelling of: Tartuffe
- Includes a retelling of: The Loa of the Divine Narcissus
What is “Crash Course Theater & Drama”?
“Crash course Theater & Drama” is a YouTube series that is fast paced and packed with information and facts about the history of theater. It is a fantastic introduction to a topic, a great review, or a quick overview if you are running short on time. Though the episodes are dense with facts, Rugnetta explains theater's history in a way that reaches all learners, while still succeeding in making it fun, light-hearted, and relevant for students.
Most episodes also include a summarized play that is told through animation. These offer students the chance to experience a famous play form history in a way that is completely understandable and accessible.
A link to the episodes is provided in this product.
When should I use this?
-Preview of a new topic.
-Review of what you have just studied
-Quick overview if you want to hit a topic, but don’t have time to cover it thoroughly
-Perfect sub plan!
-Great last minute filler!
This product is print and go, making it easy to use even at the last minute.
Thank you for considering my product! My email is included within the product, if you have any questions or issues while trying to use it.
Additional Crash Course Theater products can be found here.
Other Crash Course Products:
See for more products for Math, Science, History, and Language Arts!
by Lauren Tarshis
by Gary Paulsen
by Harry Mazer