Crayfish Dissection - 3-D Paper Model - Science Interactive Notebook - for biology and life science
This 3-D crayfish dissection anatomy model
can be used as a dissection-free crayfish exploration, a pre-dissection study tool, or even as a summative assessment for comparative anatomy. Students will be able to identify and explain the structure and function of the internal and external anatomy of the crayfish.
This 2-day lesson includes:
• 18 PowerPoint slides with bell work, instructions and embedded answer key to handouts
• Crayfish Guided reading PDF: student friendly reading with descriptions of location, structure and function of each organ
• Crayfish Template in BLACK LINE AND COLOR
• Use the PowerPoint to color in their table and crayfish organs
• Use the provided reading about crayfish anatomy and prior knowledge to determine the function of 30 crayfish organs.
• Cut out the crayfish and its organs
• Glue the crayfish Scienstructable together using the directions in the PowerPoint
• Use the table and the Scienstructable crayfish model to learn about crayfish anatomy
This product is also found in our:
Invertebrate 3-D Paper Model Dissection Bundle
which will include the earthworm
, crayfish, starfish, squid and clam.
If you like this, you might also love our:
• Vertebrate 3-D Paper Model Dissection Bundle
which includes our Frog Dissection Model
and our Fetal Pig Dissection Model
, and will include a shark, perch, cat, rat, bird, and snake when completed in Spring 2017
• Human Body COMPLETE Bundle
• Human Body Interactive Notebook Activity Bundle
• Human Body Task Cards
• Interactive Notebook Frog Paper Model
All rights reserved by Mel and Gerdy. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
Crayfish Dissection 3-D Model © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy, LLC All Rights Reserved