Happy Father’s Day! Are you looking for cards that students can create for the father-figure, or dad, in their life? Talk about why we celebrate our Dads. Your kids will enjoy creating their own cards at the writing center with one of these 10 open-ended Father's Day Cards. (Kindergarten, Grade One, Grade Two}
Father’s Day Cards (PRINT Letters)
Included in the 10 Father’s Day cards.
• 4 of the cards have a picture to color on the front and a space to create your own picture for dad, in the middle.
• One card has a tie… with a simple verse saying, “l love you, dad…”
• One card indicated #1 dad… it takes someone special to be a dad!
• One card talks about how it takes a big heart to hold a child’s hand – trace and color the child’s hand.
• One card is a visual of the child’s hands. Paint both hands and place them on each side of the verse… leaving handprints.
• One card with a superhero. Draw what the superhero dad looks like!
• One card with footsteps. Walk a little slower, Daddy… Add the child’s footprints.
A great Father's Day Activity for:
- the Writing Center
- Kindergarten, Grade One
- Special Education Teachers
- EFL, ESL, ELD, ELL
- Classroom Teachers
You might like one of these Products:
• Dictionary Skills Practice Song | FREE
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Laurie Fyke @ Primarily Learning
Teach – Play – Learn
Save on more great resources! Click here to visit my store!
Please Note: These products were created as supplemental resources to complement teaching synthetic phonics programs like Jolly Phonics. These products were independently created and are not officially endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with Jolly Learning Ltd.