Use this EDITABLE resource to create your own engaging therapy or small group reinforcement.
Create your own Feed the Animal activity using these adorable dog and cat themed * editable * PDFs.
The possibilities are endless!
Simply enter your own text to fit the needs of your classroom:
Sort first letter sounds in words
Language Concepts: Antonyms/Synonyms, Vocabulary, Action Words, Plurals, Possessives, Basic Concepts, Adjectives, Categories, Positional Language and more!
The editable items in this packet include:
Full Color Cat
Green fish, Salmon, Black and White Tuna to print on any color paper!
Black and White “Make and Take Home” Cat, fish
Full Color Dog
Full Color Bones and a rainbow assortment of tennis balls
Black and White “Make and Take Home” Dog, bones, balls
Two (dog and cat) black and white, editable game boards
In addition to the editable activity you also receive these non-editable activities:
Open ended board game (cat theme)
Open ended board game (dog theme)
4 different Play dough smash mats: 2 cat themed, 2 dog themed
To create your activity:
Simply download this file using *free* Adobe Reader.
Type your text (letters or numbers) into the highlighted fields provided.
Print your document.
Laminate, Cut and Play!
Are you looking for more Feed the Animal activities?
• Articulation Activity Feed the Crab
• Articulation Activity Feed the Sloth
• Category Activity: Feed the Elephant
• Early Nouns Vocabulary Feed the Bird
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Bear
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Cow
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Dog
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Koala
• Early Vocabulary Skills Feed the Squirrel
• Feed the Kids: Pronoun Sorting Activity
• Free /K/ Feed the Bunny Activity
For more editable feeding activities, try these!
• Create Your Own Feed The Animal: Polar Bear and Penguin
• Create Your Own Feed the Animal: Australian Animals