Fun, creative, and educational project for Social Studies! Students have just conquered a Medieval town!
Congratulations! But now their empire’s REIGN begins...
Students will LOVE being in charge of their own nation, this is a great chance to build self-expression, presentation skills, and a fun way to use vocabulary and study European geography
List of required materials to register your empire:
1. Choose any real country and city in Europe
2. Rename your empire
3. Create a map and label your capitol city
4. A Code of Honor (5 rules that must be followed)
5. 3 strengths of your geographic location
6. How you will govern your knights, vassals, and peasants
Students write at the end of the year their feedback and this assignment always tops the list of most enjoyable projects. They really love sharing their finished posters and projects.
Don’t stop being awesome, try my TOP 5 Resources from my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy one of my acoustic-alt-rock songs, free! “Careless in My Sleep” Careless in My Sleep