Have students create their own calendars! Perfect for teaching young children about numbers and dates. Fun activity for older students to make a creative gift for their parents! You can print these out monthly and paste them onto 11"/17" paper as a learning activity or a gift for parents. Students can keep the year (Jan-Dec OR Aug-July) in a binder or brad folder to use as an agenda. Young students can practice counting and writing numbers. Older students can practice mental math ("What date will it be 3 Fridays from today?").
The open-ended creativity space for each month allows for limitless flexibility! Practice water colors. Use crayons or pencils. Write a poem directly on the calendar OR on a separate paper and paste it onto the calendar. Create the entire year as a project and bind it or hole-punch it and tie with ribbon or yarn. Use this year after year! You can even do something different each month!
Buy one license and use it for all of your kids every year forever!
* 12 undated months to use year after year
* 12 monthly pages with a short seasonal poem or traditional rhyme and plenty of open-ended creative space
* 20 holiday stickers in full color to cut-and-paste (or print on sticker sheets)
* 20 text-only holiday stickers for students to label holidays and events (such as first day of spring, first day of school, Veterans Day, Christmas, Kwanza, Passover, etc.)
Ideas for use:
Year by year:
* Perfect gift for parents: project for back-to-school, winter break, summer break, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day
* Can be laminated for home use year after year
* Help students with time management and calendar skills
* Print double-sided, decorate and date, spiral bound or hole punch and tie with string or ribbon OR
* Keep in binder/folder for reference
Month by month:
* Perfect monthly or daily calendar activities
* Teach primary students about the days of the week and writing numbers
* Print single-sided and paste onto 11” x “17” colored paper OR
* Print double-sided in advanced (see above) but fill out month by month
* Younger students can decorate, color, or paint in response to the poem OR a teacher prompt OR free-color
* Older students can decorate based on the poem OR can do a writing/poetry activity directly on the calendar or pasted on
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
My Interactive State Report Project
Get credit for future purchases:
Please go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Become a follower:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches. Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower on TPT.
You can also find articles, news, upcoming products, freebees, and classroom tips by following my:
post a picture of you or your class using one of our products on our FB page and earn a chance to win an EXCLUSIVE freebie