Outlining the expectations of your classroom is vital early in the year. This Classroom Constitution Activity allows students to collaborate and establish what they believe would make for a successful learning experience, rather than the teacher giving them rules.
This management system has worked great in my classroom, and students will take more ownership for their actions when they are the ones who created the expectations.
Perfect for back to school, Constitution Day, or a social studies class!
Included in this pack:
- 4 "Class Constitution" pages with 4 focus questions including:
- How do I want to be treated by my teacher?
- How do I think my teacher wants to be treated by me?
- How do I want to be treated by my peers?
- How should disagreements be handled?
- 2 different versions of "Our Constitution" final copy
- Teacher direction page
*All pages are shown on cover and thumbnails*
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to ask!