Students will learn to create a snowman in Google Drawings by following step by step directions. You can share the slides with your students so they can complete the drawing as an independent task or you can show the directions on the board and follow them together as a class. Use them for Christmas celebrations, winter or snowflake activities, stories about snowmen, or a "how to" writing assignment.
After creating a snowman drawing, there are instructions to copy and paste the drawings into a Google Slide where they can write a story about their snowman.
What you need:
1. Internet access and a Google account.
2. A device to present the information to your students or individual devices and Google Classroom.
How the Process Works:
1. Purchase the digital lesson.
2. When prompted, click to “Copy to My Drive” or "Add to My Drive". This will automatically make a copy of the editable product that you purchased and add it to your Google Drive.
3. Move the file the drive folder of your choice, or share it with your students via Google Classroom.
No prep needed. Just share the Google Slides document with your students and let them start creating!
Other items to check out:
Thank you for taking the time to check out my store. If you have questions or would like a variation, please email me :)
----------This product is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.---------
Want to earn free products on TPT and make a teacher-author’s day?
Feedback means a lot to sellers on TPT - we want to hear how useful our products are in your classroom and what needs we can fulfill. Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TPT credit for every dollar spent on TPT. These credits can be used to purchase future items. Log in, go to "My Purchases" and click on the "Provide Feedback" link next to each product - it's that easy!