A comprehensive project to deepen students understanding of circles, promote themselves, and work on many other skills that will help them outside of class. Students work at their own pace!
In this project, students:
- Brainstorm positive aspects about themselves to create stickers that promote themselves.
- They learn everything about area and circumference
- Create first drafts
- Calculate specifics about their stickers
- Look at maximum and minimum border areas
- Survey people
- Create digital graphs of survey results
- Print a digital version of their sticker.
- Provide feedback about the project
Please leave feedback!