PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Your students will have a great time solving multiplication word problems to create their own Thanksgiving meal! This can be done as a scoot game or worksheet individually or with a partner.
Students will correctly solve a variety of math word problems that correspond with a Thanksgiving food. They will then color and cut out each food to create a Thanksgiving plate. This is a great way to keep students on task and engaged those last few days before Thanksgiving break!
Included in your purchase:
- Word problem questions with Key
- Student work page
- Thanksgiving Foods in color and black/white
- Example Slide to present to class
Content Assessed in Activity:
- Basic Multiplication Word Problems using Models
- (0-10 facts using arrays, number lines, skip counting, equal groups, and repeated
- Comparing and Ordering Whole Numbers
- One step and Multi-step Addition and Subtraction using equations and strip diagrams
- One step and Multi-step Multiplication using equations and strip diagrams
TEKS Assessed: 3.2D, 3.4A, 3.4E, 3.4K, 3.5A, 3.5B
The questions were created using released STAAR tests so this would be a great review or STAAR prep!