Spanning two centuries of world history the Diaspora of the Jews is a significant event in history. In this standards-relevant assignment, students will research major timeline events and construct their own history timeline. The history of people settling all over the world has had a ripple effect for generations and I think the construction of a timeline helps students critically think and consider how the population of the Jewish people shifted over time.
Christmas Thank You cards to thank teachers, families, or students
There’s more great Middle School Magic!, try my TOP 5 Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy one of my acoustic-alt-rock songs, free! “Careless in My Sleep” Careless in My Sleep