Create a collage with Microsoft Word 2013
1. Your students will learn how to add shapes with pictures inside the shapes using Word 2013 to create a collage with varying shapes, sizes, and images inside the shapes..
2. I print out a classroom set so I can reuse them in each class.
3. I print out one copy for each student and they follow along with me as I practice with them.
4. Then I assign the assignment on the last page as independent work for 30 - 45 minutes.
This packet contains:
1. Cover page
2-4 has step by step instructions
5. Assignment page with rubric
6. Sample collage with rubric score
More Microsoft Office lessons will be released, please follow me so you receive updates and news of freebies.
Please rate this item!
Thank you for your purchase!
My web site is www.2LearnComputing.com
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop lessons!