This tutorial can be used to show your students how to create a useful web page template containing all the essential elements used on almost every web page.
Once they have this file built they can use file/save as to create new web pages without the drudgery of having to type in all the repetitive HTML elements.
1) The essential HTML elements of a web page.
2) The four most popular and important meta tags.
3) Adding an external CSS file.
5) Validating the template so minor errors aren't duplicated with every new web page.
6) Various templates for special circumstances.
- A template containing tables
- A template with a specific layout to be used to build a complete web site.
- A template that incorporates the Bootstrap framework.
- A template that serves as an image gallery.
This tutorial was written using Articulate Storyline and will display well on any device.
It includes a zip file to upload to your LMS as well as a standard PDF version.
Here is a video showing how to add the Articulate Storyline version to your LMS