Infographics are an excellent way to inform and educate an audience. Students can practice their understanding of a concept, standard, or topic while exploring visual arts and graphic design in this hybrid assignment. A rubric and procedure are included to guide students through from topic selection to preparation and graphic design. This is an excellent way for students to consider how to they can process data and manipulate visual aids to help express concepts and ideas.
This can be done online through the free tool Canva, or offline on a poster.
My TOP 8 Middle School Resources in my HaugerHistory Store:
8. 10 Week Computer Science Technology Course for Middle School Jr. High
7. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
6. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
5. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
4. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
3. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
2. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged
1. 5 Week Garageband Unit for Music Recording