Have you ever wanted to create an Escape Room with your students? With this step by step set of instructions, you will be able to change your classroom into the most talked about lesson of the school year. This set of instructions can be applied to any area of study. What better way to allow for exploration, critical thinking, collaboration, problem solving with something they will have fun doing. Team building activities or content specific, it works on all levels.
This lesson includes instructions on the following:
1) How to Create an Escape Room
2) Materials (lock boxes, puzzles, etc.)
3) Where to get the materials and links to get everything
4) Creating code tutorials/samples
5) Two different examples of Escape Rooms created from start to finish
6) Signs for your walls and success/failure at the end
90 Slides of everything you need to creating the best experience for your students!