Teacher’s Pet Educational Services has created this Creating Color Unit to help make teaching easier for you!
There are many project-based, inquiry-based, as well as cross-curricular activities incorporated into this package that enable learning to be interesting and fun for your students.
This unit includes the following:
• 88 pages of curriculum specific activities
• Student Booklet
• Cross-curricular connections
• Suggestions and materials to adapt to different levels of learners in your classroom
• Project-based activities
• Answer Key
Students will explore several concepts including:
• Primary and secondary colors
• Compare and contrast colors
• Order a group of colored objects
• Predict and describe changes while exploring how to make a tint and a shade of a color
• Examine transparent and opaque colors
• Determine the difference between natural and manufactured colors
• Separate sunlight into component colors
• Compare adherence of paint to different surfaces
• Demonstrate how to extract color from different materials or items
Check out our Creating Color Assessment Package also available on TpT. This Assessment Package contains 2 quizzes, 1 unit test, and letters to parents with accompanying study guides and an answer key.
A Canadian/British version is available on TpT under the name of Creating Colour Unit.