• This fun activity can be used with the Study of Columbus, other explorers, and as addition to Nutrition and a healthy life style and writing. It would also make a great team-builder.
• Students will create a family shield with symbols that:
1. Represent their family
2. Represent something special about themselves
3. A favorite fruit or vegetable
4. A favorite physical activity
You can really keep this as structured as you want, or allow lots of freedom in choices for what to put on the shields.
Included, you will find a link to many free shield templates.
You may be interested in my other Columbus products:Columbus Day HatsColumbus: The Voyage ~ A Play to PerformCreating Family ShieldsResearching Columbus: Through His Journal and Other SourcesCountry Foldables: Around the World with ColumbusColumbus Day STEM Activities