This St.Patricks Day themed product includes materials and activities to help students learn about friendship qualities and what it means to be a good friend. These activities work well in classroom guidance, small groups, and individual sessions. This product includes the following materials:
1. A friendship made of M.A.G.I.C: This acronym includes ways in order to make great friendships, and some actions and qualities that are important in friendship. There is a color version and a blank B&W for students to fill in!
2. Friendship Qualities matching game: This game includes 16 cards total (8 good friendship qualities and 8 poor friendship qualities.) Just cut out the cards, laminate (if you wish) turn the cards over on a table. The students can take turns matching the poor and good qualities.
3. How are you a good friend to others?: This handout includes 6 coins were students can write friendship qualities that they possess. This gives students an opportunity to reflect on their own qualities. If the students wish, they can even color the coins yellow or gold!!
4. My Lucky Friendship: On this handout, the students can draw or write about a good friend that they have, or what their idea of a good friendship is.
5. “I’m lucky to have friends that are..”: On this worksheet, the students can write inside the pots about good qualities that their friends have (e.g: funny, kind, etc.)
6. It’s the inside that counts: This is a cut and paste activity where
students can match the inside and outside qualities in the appropriate column. This page also includes blank slips where they can create their own for the columns.
Enjoy this product!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!!