Also included in
- This bundle is designed to help get your students design experiments. Students will learned to:* Identify variables in an experiment* Organize their experimental data* Create their own experimentThis bundle is also aligned with the NGSS Science and Engineering Practice 3: Planning and Carrying Out$6.79$8.49Save $1.70
- Not sure how to address the Science and Engineering Practices in your classroom? These scaffolds will help you use a discovery-based approach to help your students meet the Next Generation Science Standards.This bundle will help your students with the following Science and Engineering Practices:Ask$30.40$38.00Save $7.60
- Teaching students to Plan and Carry out Investigations is difficult. But this resource will walk them through the process step-by-step. Start by having students identify variables and end with them designing their own investigations!This product contains:* PDF of introductory experimental design v$15.20$19.00Save $3.80
- If you aren't sure how to include the Science and Engineering Practices and Crosscutting Concepts into your lessons, this is the bundle for you. Here are all of my SEP and CCC Scaffolds in one massive bundle. This bundle includes:An Introduction to Variables (IV, DV and Constant)Introduction to Ar$53.90$77.00Save $23.10
Quickly review making tables and graphs with your students AND check your students graphing skills digitally. This resource can be used online or in person and incorporate the Science and Engineering Practice of Analyzing and Interpreting Data and the Crosscutting Concepts of Patterns.
This resource helps students with the following subcomponents of the practice of Analyzing and Interpreting Data:
- Construct, analyze, and interpret graphical displays of data sets to identify linear and nonlinear relationships.
* Students would benefit from understanding the difference between independent and dependent variables prior to using this activity.
This activity includes:
- Creating Tables and Graphs Google™ Presentation
- Google ™ Forms Check for Understanding
- Digital Graphing and Analyzing Data Activity on Google™ Presentations
- Teacher Guide and Answers Sheet
This will help students build their understanding of Science and Engineering Practice #3 Planning and Carrying Out Investigations and # 4 Analyzing and Interpreting Data.