Creating Trading Cards Project is an engaging activity designed for a computer lab setting. A 23 minute video provides step-by-step instructions on how to …
• Search a free public domain image database containing over 950,000 pictures
• Select images that do not produce “cloudy” results
• Download images to a network home folder
• Upload images to a free online utility designed to create trading cards
• Download finished trading cards to a home folder.
Possible uses for completed trading cards include …
• Designing a classroom bulletin board with pictures and facts from a unit of study
• Creating educational games that teach about people, places, events and other facts
• Handing out to students as incentives or rewards
• Creating trading cards depicting teachers and school staff
• Designing bookmarks that summarize featured stories
A four page handout is also included providing step-by-step instructions for creating trading cards.