Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you tired of piecing together new stations for your kindergarteners each week so that you can pull small groups? This bundle is a one-stop shop for 10 months of creation stations. At this literacy center, kindergartners will create 2 crafts and write about them and will follow visual steps to draw 2 themed pictures for each month and write about them. This station is an instant favorite with kindergartners!
Want to try out this station first? Find the how-to-draw a shark station for !
This is a growing bundle that is set to be completed no later than February 2020...but hopefully much sooner than that. Each time a resource is added the price will increase...so buy early and SAVE BIG!
INCLUDED IN EACH RESOURCE IN THIS BUNDLE
• 2 crafts themed for each month that kindergartners can do independently
• I can posters in color or black and white that give visual steps for making the craft or drawing along with the I can goal and station label
• 2 how-to-draw activities themed for each month that can be done independently
• writing pages to post with each craft (basic lines or handwriting line options for each)
• recording pages for each how-to-draw activity
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE
This resource was created with literacy stations in mind. It was made so that kindergartners can independently do everything at this station with the visual steps or directions provided. There are other ways to use this resource as well!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!