This unit teaches The Creation Story found in the first two chapters of Genesis using stories, activities, lessons, and crafts. It is perfect for Sunday School, homeschool and Christian schools. All activities are clearly laid out and there is very little prep required. All elementary students will have a thorough understanding of the days of creation, God's omnipotence through the creation events, and how people were made in the image of God, through this unit!
In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth!
Here is what is included in the Creation Story Pack:
• The Creation Story, Mini Book
A printable mini-book for each student to read the story of Creation based on Genesis 1:1-2:3
• Unscramble the Word
- Activity Page
• Color the Story
- 3 student coloring pages
• On Each Day...
- Story retelling worksheet, can be used as writing for older students, or as a picture page for younger students
• Bible Memory
- 4 verses to go with the Creation Story
• My Creation Book
- A student book to recreate the story with words or pictures
• Vocabulary Cards
• Lesson One
- We were made to be like God
• Lesson Two
- God made everything
- Days of Creation Storytelling Spinner
★ Also included: An answer key for pages with definitive answers and clear instructions for each section of the unit. ★
This unit is also part of a BUNDLE of 3 Bible Story Units available at a reduced price
It can be bought here: Bible Story Bundle
Make sure to check out other Bible based lessons from Poet Prints...
Bible Lessons and Units