Also included in
- Grab your favorite novel and you'll be set with this bundle of creative and rigorous tools for teaching, analyzing, and assessing literature. You'll have everything you need to enjoy any piece of literature throughout the year at your fingertips. Your students will love the variety and interactive$21.99$29.46Save $7.47
Make any text (poem, play, short story, novel, even literary nonfiction) come alive with this fun, creative, real-world based set of NO PREP assignments that teens will love! Each activity is a quick, classroom-tested, text-based project/activity that measures students' comprehension and analysis of a specific standard.
Student Experience: Each modern, original real-world inspired activity is designed specifically to measure comprehension of an ELA standard with clear directions for you and the student on eye-catching printable and digital worksheets. Each file is organized and clearly labeled for you. Your kids will love the modern, hands-on connections, and you will love they are purposefully working on specific skills in class, literature circles, books clubs, and more. Students will be on task for the entire period working on ELA skills and getting those creative, higher-order, critical-thinking juices flowing!
Get this in my Literature Resources, Build Your Own Book Club Bundle!
- Theme - Ipod Soundtrack
- Plot - Post Big Game TV Interview
- Plot - Talk Show Interview with the Stars
- Conflict - In Their Shoes Billboards
- Conflict - Crime Scene Investigator Police Report Sold Separately Here
- Conflict - Physician's Report Sold Separately Here
- Characterization -Body Biographies Sold Separately In My Characterization Teaching Pack Here
- Characterization -Collage Poem
- Characterization -Collage Selfies
- Characterization - Sub-tweeting on "Twidder" (Villains)
- Characterization - Finstagrams
- Setting - Featured Property Website Page
- Irony - Making a Meme (requires computer/internet access) Sold Separately Here
- Point of View - T-Shirt Designer
- Purpose/Character Motives - QVC Salesperson
- Any - Character to Character Text Message
- Any - "Twidder" Summaries, Character Messages, etc.
- Any - Letter Boards
**Each activity is provided here in digital format for Google with its own force copy link, so there is no extra work for you to do. They are all conveniently isolated links for one activity at a time.
** FREE UPGRADES FOR LIFE!!
Classroom success stories from teachers who have tried these activities:
♥ "You definitely have a talent in finding topics that pique the students' interest. I love everything you put out. Since I'm new to this grade level, I am finding so many resources in your store that I can use. Thanks for sharing!"
♥ "These are some of the best activities I've seen for elements of literature! Thank you so much!"
♥ "Wonderful ideas to spark interest in discussions of works students find old and boring."
♥ "You are my favorite TpT shop! This is such a great resource. You have provided so many relevant activities I will be using them for years!"
♥ "These activities gave me some more new and fresh ideas to add to my choice boards for the novels that I am teaching now. My students were engaged and enjoyed creating these assignments. They really put so much effort into their work."
♥ "I love using these to add variety into the students' independent reading assignment. The students also thought they were unique and fun. Thank you!"
♥ "Such a captivating packet of lessons! Any lesson that is creative and engages students without being "busy work" is worthy of 4 stars in my opinion!"
♥ "Wonderful ideas! I thoroughly loved reading the CSI report, t-shirts, & iPod activities that I assigned my different classes. Thank you for your creativity and thoughtfulness!"
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to FOLLOW ME. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store.
For more ideas and inspiration: