Creative Dramatics Lesson Chanting Exercises Grades 3 to 4
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- GROWING BUNDLE!! 25% Off. Now you can find creative dramatic lessons for your students from a trust, experienced and award-winning source. These one or two-day lessons about tableau, chanting, movement, playwriting and costume design are the perfect blend of challenging and educational. BONUS: FPrice $20.00Original Price $27.00Save $7.00
- BUNDLE! This particular bundle was created for an elementary vocal music teacher who requested it. Save up to 20% on bundles. YOU can do the same thing! Any two lessons can be bundled if you merely write me through my Questions/Answers page. Any grave level, any category, any lesson. THE PRICEPrice $41.60Original Price $47.50Save $5.90
- BUNDLE! This particular bundle was created for an elementary teacher (teaching fourth and fifth graders) who requested it. Save up to 20% on this bundle, depending upon the number of products you choose.YOU can do the same thing!Any two lessons can be bundled if you merely write me through my QuestiPrice $25.88Original Price $28.75Save $2.87
- BUNDLE!! 20% Off. Now you can find creative dramatic lessons for your students from a trusted, experienced source. These one or two-day lessons about tableau, chanting, movement, sound effects, storytelling, stage properties, set and costume design are the perfect blend of challenging and educationPrice $40.73Original Price $44.50Save $3.77
This drama lesson about chanting is fun, engaging and excellent to use near the beginning of a new drama class, to add a drama component you may not have covered yet or as a simple warm up exercise. Easy prep for the teacher, too!
This lesson was created using the Theatre Art Georgia Standards of Excellence, TA4.CR.2 A, TA4.PR1
Note: This lesson has an additional product for free. I created a digital version with separate pages split up for the students to use and write on. I hope it helps!
The product contains:
- Warm Up Exercise
- What is Chanting?
- Rationale-Why You Should Teach Chanting
- Teacher's Script & Questions--what I say and how I say it!
- Sound Bytes to Aid the Teacher in Teaching the Component--these are invaluable
- Lesson using Aesop Fables
- Group Assignment--Super Cooperative Learning using Aesop Fables as the inspiration.
- Exit Slips
Comprehensive? You bet.
Time tested by award-winning drama teacher of thirty-eight years, this product is a winner!
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would!Follow me
Check out other Dramamommaspeaks products at:
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
Storytelling with Student Created Pictures
"What a great way to integrate drama into the reading classroom!"
Comical Reading Theater Scripts
"This resource is a fantastic way to tie Social Studies into reading! Thank you!"
Bundle: Costume Design Grades 3 to 5
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating these darling lessons. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short coment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.