Creative Dramatics Lesson| Costume Design for Little Red Riding Hood
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Save 20%!! Now our elementary students can study costume design, too! Here are lessons for: Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Also, I included my readers theater version of The Brave Little Tailor--just for fun! Students will come awaPrice $12.00Original Price $14.50Save $2.50
- GROWING BUNDLE!! 25% Off. Now you can find creative dramatic lessons for your students from a trust, experienced and award-winning source. These one or two-day lessons about tableau, chanting, movement, playwriting and costume design are the perfect blend of challenging and educational. BONUS: FPrice $20.00Original Price $27.00Save $7.00
This drama lesson over costume design focuses on the story of Red Riding Hood. Easy prep, cue up the links and go! The students learn about the history of costume design, view video clips of costume designers and create their own costume designs. Suitable for students in grades 3 to 5 the product usually lasts for two days. Or with a bit of tweaking a teacher could assign this to distance learning students. #DistanceLearningTpT
This produce includes:
- Teacher's Letter
- Warm Up Game -- This is Not a Hanger (MY version)
- The History of Costume Design
- The Rationale for Teaching Costume Design
- Costumes Notes for Students
- Materials List
- Sources & Video Link List
- Costume Design Assignment
- (4) Costume Design Templates-- Male Adult, Female Adult, Male Child and Female Child
- and more!
Comprehensive? You bet.
Created by an award-winning veteran drama teacher of thirty-eight years. Enjoy!
For more products of mine, go to: Dramamommaspeaks
"Thank you! This was a true gem. I loved all the information and music. It had everything I needed."
Storytelling with Student Created Pictures
"I am using this for my storytelling unit, and the kids are really responding well to it!
"How interesting, informative, and creative. Thank you for creating this project. It will definitely be helpful."
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.