NOW AVAILABLE AS A PRINTABLE PDF! ALL 360 PAGES!
BEST VALUE – CONTAINS 102 LESSON PLANS, 150+ PRINTABLES, AND INDISPENSABLE CREATIVITY GUIDE
TEACH CREATIVE THINKING STEP BY STEP - With Creative Genius students learn and grow their creative thinking skills. The book contains challenging activities for ages 6-14, covers 9 subject areas, and is written for any learning level. Each lesson includes extensions that offer many variations of the main activity. Because it's not grade-specific, "Creative Genius" is a valuable resource that will last for years.
INSIDE YOU'LL FIND:
LESSON PLANS - Over 100 creative thinking lesson plans, clearly organized and easy to follow
REPRODUCIBLES - 150 reproducible "picture prompts" of Objects, Creatures and Personalities
BONUS SECTION - "Creativity: Mysteries Revealed," a concise guide written in plain language
STUDENTS LEARN HOW TO:
• Create Ideas - how to get, develop, and keep them
• Build Skills - practice thinking fluently and flexibly
• Brainstorm - valuable techniques for young students
• Problem-Solve - when and how to apply divergent and convergent thinking
• Take Risks - test ideas and why failure leads to success
• Be Self-Motivated - advance with enthusiasm and determination
• Find Inspiration - learn the stories of creative role models and their accomplishments
"Creative Genius" moves students beyond lower-level thinking skills, like fact recall, and stimulates them to make new connections and think beyond the obvious. Children who are encouraged to imagine, dream, generate new ideas, and give those ideas form, are motivated learners and become the innovators of tomorrow.
Creativity is as important to a student's future as any other educational goal. "Creative Genius" is the most comprehensive book of its kind. It will save you hours of planning whether you lead a group of gifted students or wish to help students of any learning level to develop their creative potential.