Inspire creativity with 90 hands-on activities that have easy-to-follow directions.
Creative Crafts for Clever Kids features the following activities:
- Paper Productions: Create fantastic paper products like a rocking horse, newspaper fan, and building logs.
- Kitchen Capers: Craft everyday food items into potato hedgehogs, apple votive candles, or pasta butterflies.
- Natural Necessities: Design dandelion jewelry, mud building bricks, or nature masks.
- Claydough Creations: Learn the best recipes for modeling everything from birthday candle holders to potted plant people.
- Fabric Finery: Convert fabric, ribbon, felt, and yarn into everything from dolls to indoor tennis rackets.
- Hardware Handiwork: Turn old nuts, bolts, washers, cans, and cup hooks into wind chimes and sculptures.
- Trash Treasures: Create new items from cans, milk jugs, and egg cartons.
This book also includes suggestions for decorating and using competed projects to provide further enjoyment.
This enhanced eBook gives you the freedom to copy and paste the content of each page into the format that fits your needs. You can post lessons on your class website, make student copies, and more.