The activities in Preschool Arts and Crafts provide a wealth of enriching, hands-on experiences for preschool children. The original poems, easy-to-follow directions, at-a-glance list of materials, and additional suggestions for each activity promise many happy hours of creative activity.
Preschool Arts and Crafts features the following:
- Information on how to get started, what to expect from the activities and the preschooler, and the importance of poetry in the preschool experience.
- A complete guide to preparing and using the Kid Kits and unit activities.
- Creative ways to display the child's art.
- Safety guidelines.
- Arts and crafts units that include activities for drawing, cutting, pasting, and painting, as well as kitchen, birthday, outdoor, and seasonal arts and crafts.
- A complete list of materials needed for each unit activity.
- Over 60 arts and crafts activities, each with its own delightful poem.
This enhanced eBook gives you the freedom to copy and paste the content of each page into the format that fits your needs. You can post lessons on your class website, make student copies, and more.