Simple Cooking Fun is a unique blend of well-loved children's literature and related recipes that will tickle the tastebuds. Parents, teachers, and anyone who works with children will find the book selections readily available, and the cooking ideas and activities appealing to adults and children.
Simple Cooking Fun features the following:
- An introduction and guide to using the book.
- Pre-cooking experiences and information, such as cooking and safety tips, a cooking word list and samples of kitchen tools for children, and a food pyramid guide.
- More then 50 literature selections you and your child will enjoy reading together.
- Over 60 recipes with follow-up activities and additional book lists that are sure to enhance the cooking experience.
- A section of recipes and activities to make special occasions even more special.
- Suggestions for making a trip to the supermarket with your child an enjoyable learning experience.
This enhanced eBook gives you the freedom to copy and paste the content of each page into the format that fits your needs. You can post lessons on your class website, make student copies, and more.