Music and movement. PE! Preschool! Classroom! Virtual! At Home! Movement Activity Songs, Directions, Posters, Games & Activities to get your students moving and learning with Freeze Dance Movements, Scarves, Bean Bags, Stretchy Bands and Parachutes. Perfect for Music, PE, Preschool and Special Needs. Activities can be adapted for Preschool up to Grade 6.
Teachers to help students exercise fine and gross motor skills, stay focused, burn energy and have fun. Creative movement activities provide opportunities to also practice social and team working skills and experience positive exercise!
HOME SCHOOL children will love the music and movement activities as a break from computer and desk activities.
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING:
"It is good for both music, physical education and general ed teachers whose kiddos need to move and have fun!"
- Creative movement strengthens students’ abilities to CREATE, PERFORM, RESPOND, and CONNECT to learning goals because movement activities ask them to imagine, analyze, and express and:
- Movement is a natural way for children to respond to music.
- Movement is how many children learn.
- Movement makes aural sound more real.
- Creative movement activities provide opportunities for students to exercise fine and gross motor skills, practice social and team working skills and experience positive exercise!
FREEZE DANCE-CREATIVE MOVEMENT RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- Action Cards
- 5 Activities
- 109 Pages in Power Point and PDF format
- 33 Labelled Action Cards
- 7 FREEZE Cards
- 49 Action Cards, 1-All-Card, 1 each-Boy and Girl Cards, Number Cards for Stations 1-6 Activity Section Dividers for your Power Point or for Stations
- Musical selection suggestions
MUSIC TRACKS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
10 Mp3 Audio files, 33 minutes of music playing time
USE TO TEACH THESE CONCEPTS: STEADY BEAT-RHYTHM-FAST/SLOW-STOP/GO-EXPRESSION
HOW MOVEMENT HELPS CHILDREN:
- Brain Breaks, Music Class activities, Reward Days, Develop Gross and Fine Motor Skills
- Develop skills to control and learn about the body, Explore how the body moves, Experience movement with music.
- Experience showing how music feels, Cross-Body Brain Connections, Team Building, Activities for Grades Pre-K to 5th Grade, Activity Ideas are flexible & adaptable to your own music selections.
- Music selection suggestions are included for some of the activities.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Brain Breaks!
- Scarf Activities!
- Creative Movement!
- Freeze Dance!
- Rhythm Sticks!
- Stretchy Bands!
- PE Games!
- Musical Chairs!
STRETCHY BAND RESOURCE INCLUDES:
This resource provides you with songs, presentations, teaching ideas and game directions to easily implement Stretchy Band activities into your lessons, activities and curriculum.
- 1 Sing a Long Video
- 5 Mp3’s
- 5 Stretchy Band Songs
- Stretchy Band Song Booklet
- Stretchy Band Song Presentation
- 16 Stretchy Band Activities (plus the 5 songs)
- 65 Stretchy Band Movement Posters/mini-cards
PARACHUTE RESOURCE INCLUDES:
This resource includes (10) ten music class activities to use with parachute props. The games are easily adaptable to other subject areas-but the directions use music education vocabulary and examples.
Each activity is on a poster with directions, a poster for presentation, and a mini card. One poster for presentation to use as a slide show in the classroom.
SCARF ACTIVITY RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- This resource includes (15) fifteen Scarf movement cards and 10 activity IDEAS.
- Each movement is on a poster and a mini card.
- Scarf movement props are a fun way to engage students and TEACH.
- 15 Scarf Activities with Posters and Cards for Preschool, Home School, Music, PE, Drama and Special Needs Teachers to keep students hands busy and connecting movement-movement-learning!
BEAN BAG RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- This resource includes (10) ten music class activities to use with bean bags.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT SEVERAL GAMES ARE THE SAME AS MY OTHER RESOURCE MUSIC CLASS BEAN BAGS
- Each activity is on a poster with directions, a poster for presentation, and a mini card. One poster for presentation to use as a slide show in the classroom.
MORE MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!