Two class periods devoted to inferring the story inside art pieces - it's a short time with big results. Kids practice creativity, building a narrative, and using fact-based inference skills. Their enjoyment will enhance the powerful effect of the lessons. Included: Narrative Writing prompts, bookmarks, stationery, PowerPoint, Graphic Organizer, student and teacher directions. Play music softly in the background to activate more brain function. Fun, thought-provoking activity for middle and high school.
Direction slip for students.
Fact and opinion graphic organizer.
PowerPoint containing famous thought-provoking paintings.
Creative writing prompt.
Twelve bookmarks with paintings (front and back lined pages for student writing).
Narrative prompts stationary (front and back lined pages).
Products for You and Your Students to Love:
Lessons with Song Lyrics
1. My Life Symbolized by Song Titles
2. Coldplay's "Violet Hill" Song Lyric Analysis Lesson
1. Literary/Poetic Devices "Tab-shoo"
2. Literary Elements "Tab-shoo"
3. Characterization: Character Portrayal Game
4. "Name That Tone" - Author's Tone Game
5. Hangman Template (a step-by-step easy approach to the process of the game)
Language (Grammar, etc.)
Parallel Structure: Five Day Mini-Lessons
Thank you for stopping by my store! ♥ ♥
Arts Infusion (Arts & Humanities) in writing program for secondary and junior high.