Use these creative question prompts with any book, short story, or play to generate critical and creative thinking! They can be used for large class discussions, small group discussions, bell ringers, exit slips, literature circles, station work, etc. These are perfect for distance learning!
This pack includes:
• 180 prompts in a ready-to-go PDF file in task-card format (4 per page)
• 180 editable slides in Google Slides™ that can be customized and shared digitally with your students for a paperless activity
• Directions for sharing one slide at a time in Google Classroom™ or a similar site
• Common Core alignment for every single prompt
• Instructions for different ways that can be used in class
While they are great for every student, they can be especially useful for reluctant readers AND advanced readers who need additional engaging and motivational assignments.
This IS included in my growing bundle:
Additional creative activities you might like:
Newsweek printed a story in 2010 on the importance of creativity in education. Promoting creative activities increases students' problem-solving and critical-thinking skills, which, in turn, makes them smarter. They need creative activities to grow and learn. This bundle will help you not only with literature, but are adaptable for teaching many content areas!
Created and copyrighted by Tracee Orman