- In creative writing, the only thing that will keep the reader engaged in your story until the last page is by building effective suspense. This resource includes a visual chart of the different types of suspense to include in writing and includes relevant examples and tips to achieve it. In additi
- In creative writing, it is very important to create strong and dynamic characters. In addition, characters within a story need to have strong motivation, and their interactions with other characters need to add interest and appeal to the reader.Included within this resource is a visual reminder to
- TOW (Thought of the Week) is a great way to get students started in the creative writing process. The teacher can use the writing prompts as a writing activity, a one-time evaluation, or as a semester-long evaluation.Included is: ❒ 20 weeks of creative writing prompts (3 different choices per wee
- The Introduction to Creative Writing PowerPoint is an easy way to introduce both a creative writing unit or a creative writing class. The PowerPoint includes thought-provoking questions and includes an overview of what writing should and shouldn’t be. The PowerPoint includes 13 slides with the fol
- As an introduction to story writing and the creative writing process, these visual notes are a great way for students to understand what that process is and what it is not. Note sheet includes the following topics: ❒ What makes a story good?❒ What about the plot?❒ Narrative unity❒ Building suspense❒
This Creative Writing bundle has been created to teach students the basic elements of writing. It begins with a PowerPoint to introduce how students should approach creative writing and includes activities to help students create believable and interesting characters, how to build suspense, and basics of the elements of fiction and plot.
Check out the individual resources for more information.
You may also be interested in the following products:
It’s teaching made easy!
Click here to follow me and receive information about upcoming deals and freebies.
Connect with me on Teaching Made Easy123’s Pinterest page.
Don’t forget to comment on your purchase to earn credits towards your next purchase.
Desk cover image credit: Adobe Stock