Creative Writing Curriculum BUNDLE for the WHOLE YEAR
Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- Enjoy Resources for the WHOLE YEAR for ANY GRADE k-8th that are engaging, differentiated and teach writing standards! This MEGA Bundle includes the following three bundles: - Holiday Writing - Creative Writing - Writing and Spelling BundleHoliday Writing Bundle: Halloween Writing Prompts: Text StruPrice $28.50Original Price $57.00Save $28.50
This bundle has resources for writing at 5 different levels (DIGITAL OPTION AVAILABLE). It can be used for narrative writing for grades K-8th. It includes 7 writing Units each with a different theme.
- Video Game
Each Theme Includes 6 different writing activities (each at 5 different levels)
- Fetching Quest: Students are given a prompt and must each write their own piece to the story. This can be done as individuals or in pairs.
- Recipe Book: Students write a recipe that matches the theme of the novel created as a class.
- Users Manual: Students write a user manual for a piece of equipment that could be or was used throughout the novel.
- Map: As a class create a map that shows the location of all the places the characters went during the different parts of the story.
- Wildlife Guide Book: Each student creates a plant or animal that could live in the setting of the novel
- Biography: In small groups, students write a biography of each of the characters in the novel.
Each writing unit will take about 6 weeks and in the end, there will be 4 class books written by your students that can be added to your classroom library. This resource is a great way for students to practice narrative writing and technical writing (in a fun and engaging way). It also will give them an opportunity to write on their own and in partners and groups.
If you like this resource, you may also enjoy some of my other bundles:
✰ ✰ ✰ FREE RESOURCE?! ✰ ✰ ✰
I'll send you a FREE resource every month along with tips on teaching and educating kids! I'd love to get to connect with you and get to know you more!
If you have any questions, please reach out!