Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- Take the stress out of planning a Creative Writing class with this complete, 9-week elective course bundle! This Complete Creative Writing Class Bundle includes everything you need to teach creative writing skills, poetry analysis, and engage students in a variety of writing!In this engaging 9-week$74.58$93.23Save $18.65
Need some skill-based mini lessons and writing workshops for your creative writing class or unit? These mini lessons are intended to teach secondary or high school students essential creative writing skills.
Each mini lesson includes a PowerPoint presentation that covers a topic or skill and a follow-up activity. Many of these activities include fun writing assignments or hands-on activities. Some also include a practice worksheet to further drive home the skill or concept.
- Mood and Tone Words Student Handout
- Creative Writing Workshop: Literary Voice Mini Lesson
- Creative Writing Workshop: "Show. Don't Tell" Mini Lesson
- Creative Writing Workshop: Precise and Concise Language Mini Lesson
- Creative Writing Workshop: Dialogue Mini Lesson
- Creative Writing Workshop: Mood Mini Lesson
- Creative Writing Workshop: Tone Mini Lesson
Note that these mini lessons are not editable or digital. Please review each included resource and its preview before purchasing to ensure that this resource is right for you and your students.
These mini lessons are perfect for helping to build your students' writers toolbox! Add these activities to any language arts course and push your students to take their writing to the next level!
- Poem of the Week Warm-up or Bell Ringers Bundle
- Creative Writing Journal Prompts for High School
- Creative Writing Figurative Language Bundle
- Creative Writing Project: Retelling a Fairy Tale
- Creative Writing Project: Author Study
- Literary Terms Test
***This resource contains NON-EDITABLE PDF files and PowerPoint files within a zip folder. Please be sure you have the appropriate software for unzipping a zip folder before purchase (if you have any issues, Teachers Pay Teachers has great tech support and a FAQ page). Before purchasing, please review the preview for each corresponding resource to make sure this resource supports your and your students' needs. The whole resource, with the exception of any answer keys, are included in the previews.
AFTER PURCHASING: Download each resource from its individual sales page to get access. Downloading your "bundle" from this page will lump everything into a single Zip folder and may create issues when downloading and extracting.