Creative Writing Prompts | 75 Narrative Writing Activities | Printable & Digital
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Teaching Secondary Writing is now effortless! Perfect for distance learning!$25 OFF!This bundle contains 10 of my top-rated no prep writing guides for an entire year of no prep writing lessons for middle school or high school!Every packet is self-guiding for student-led or teacher-led writing practiPrice $50.00Original Price $75.00Save $25.00
Narrative writing activities are easy with 75 fun, engaging, awe-inspiring, creative writing prompts perfect for any age or grade (Printable & Digital).
Students will write about themselves, their futures and new imagined realities and scenarios. Reluctant and enthusiastic writers will be eager to create new realities using the whimsical writing prompts.
- Student Handouts (editable
- PowerPoint Slides
- Google Doc
- Google Slides
- 3-Point Grading Rubric
- "Skittle" Writing Checklist for effortless "Colorful" Creative Writing
Everything is editable!
Need a Step-by-Step Narrative Writing Guide?
- Download my
You may also like:
- Poetry Lessons & Units
- Inspirational Bell Ringers
- Emergency Sub Lesson Plans (ELA)
- No Prep Research Paper Packet
- Social Media Exit Slips for Any Subject
- Social Media Activities for Any Text
- Sports & Hip Hop Articles to Engage Apathetic Students
- Music as Poetry
- Comparative Writing Fun with Lyrics & Videos
- Spoken Word Poetry Video Activity
- Social Justice Project
- Paragraph of the Week
- Social Emotional Learning Bell Ringers for Any Subject
Why wait? Students will write about themselves, their futures and new imagined realities and scenarios. These 75 narrative writing prompts makes creative writing fun and easy for elementary, middle and high school students (and teachers). Students will be eager to write and share their creations (Printable & Digital).