This assortment of 15 shape books are perfect for your students' creating writing assignments.
Works for kindergarten for dictated stories (students may need help cutting shapes) or for independent creative writing in 1st and 2nd grade.
Each book includes 4 pages:
- plain cover (so you can individualize as you see fit)
- cover with title (see titles listed below)
- inside page with lines
- inside page with lines and room to draw a picture
15 shapes included:
- acorn (All About Fall)
- apple (I Love School)
- bee (If I Were A Bee)
- birthday cake (My Plans For My Next Birthday)
- muffin (My Favorite Part of the Story - for use with "If You Give a ____ a Muffin" books)
- owl (Things OWL Learn This Year)
- penguin (My Pet Penguin)
- pilgrim hat (My Favorite Thanksgiving Traditions)
- pumpkin (How To Carve A Pumpkin)
- raindrop (If I Were A Raindrop)
- school bus (How I Get To School)
- schoolhouse (It's A New School Year!)
- snail (My Life As A Tiny Snail)
- star (Things That Make Me Special)
- treasure chest (What's Inside My Treasure Chest)
Completely black and white for cost-effective copying.
Your students will love these!
Thanks for looking.