Also included in
- This bundle has 128 printable or digital pages of fun and challenging activities for smart kids to work on at home during Distance Learning:Word puzzles Compare and Contrast Creative Writing Word Searches Spelling PRINT: I created PDF versions that you can download on your computer and print for stu$8.00$15.50Save $7.50
30 or pages of creative writing activities to use in the classroom or at home, with questions like:
- Why do kids like to ride on roller coasters?
- What is the difference between REAL and FAKE?
- Which animals make fun pets?
- What do you like to do when you’re alone?
- What rules are most important in school?
- Is it okay to lie?
- Are monsters real?
- How do cars move?
- What do you know about teeth?
- Why do we wear clothing?
- How does exercise help you when it is so tiring?
- What skills does a clown need to have?
- What makes you angry?
- When should you be quiet?
- What jobs need to be done at home?
- and more...
PRINT: I created a PDF version that you can download on your computer and print for students to use in class or at home. Click on "Add one to cart" and download your copy.
DIGITAL ACTIVITY: I created a digital version with text boxes so students can type in the answers using a computer or tablet (for ). Click on "Create Digital Activity" and link the activities to your Google Classroom. Online Resource. Yes, I already added the interactive layer to each page. Enjoy!
Take a look at the Preview to see sample pages. And, if you want more, then check out the others in this series for SMART KIDS: