Have you ever wanted to measure just how creative and imaginative your students are?
As a teacher, how creative and imaginative are you in your teaching and in your own personal life?
Now you can assess your students' and your own creativity and map it over the Primary years to show trends which can be used to improve student outcomes and teaching methods in creativity across all learning areas.
This is a valuable, revealing resource for students and teachers to use for several years as they learn more about themselves. We all know the importance of developing creatively- thinking students and teachers for the future.
This resource includes:
1.An introduction and explanation of how to use the framework, including definitions of creativity and imagination
2. A student assessment to be used by the teacher
3. A student self assessment quiz
4. A teacher's self assessment of personal creativity and imagination
5. A teacher's self assessment of creative teaching, teaching for creativity and teaching for creative learning
6. An example of how to map results over time
Assessments can be carried out once or twice a year and mapping should follow the student from Year 3 to 6