The Disadvantages and Advantages of Credit Cards
Credit card debt has become a serious problem in America. These learning materials focus on teaching students valuable and practical knowledge about credit cards.
• Define credit card and credit line.
• Explain how a credit card is obtained.
• Identify why credit cards can be dangerous.
• Identify the common fees and costs of credit cards.
• Explain how you can avoid credit card debt.
• Identify some advantages of having a credit card.
1) The Dangers of Credit Cards
2) What are Credit Cards and Their Disadvantages?
3) How to Avoid Credit Card Debt
4) The Advantages of a Credit Card
5) Worksheet, Analyzing Advantages vs Disadvantages of credit cards.
6) Worksheet, Comparing Different Credit Card Offers.
7) Assessment; Multiple choice, true or false, fill-in.
An excellent lesson for students that support this material is
The Importance of Your Credit Score
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated.
Michael K. Powell