Creepy Carrots Craft Read Aloud and Activities | Halloween Craft
Also included in
- Engage your students in a rigorous interactive read aloud with the books Room on the Broom, Creepy Carrots, Creepy Crayon!, The Hallow-Weiner, The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything, Stumpkin, Gustavo the Shy Ghost, and Bonaparte Falls Apart. Students will love the read alouds and be abPrice $20.00Original Price $32.00Save $12.00
- Engage your students in rigorous interactive read alouds with some of the best picture books for the primary classroom. Students will love the read alouds and be able to apply their depth of knowledge in the extension activities and writing prompts centered around each book's unique theme.This bundPrice $216.00Original Price $432.00Save $216.00
Engage your students in a rigorous interactive read aloud with the book Creepy Carrots by Aaron Reynolds. Students will love the read aloud and be able to apply their knowledge in the extension activities and writing prompts centered around the book's theme of greediness.
Creepy Carrots! by Aaron Reynolds is a hilarious Halloween read about creepy carrots, problem solving, and greediness.
Creepy Carrots! Interactive Read Aloud and Activities is a lesson plan for an interactive read aloud and writing activities for Creepy Carrots! by Aaron Reynolds. Please note that the book is not included and is necessary to use this resource.
The interactive read aloud lesson plan is a one-page formatted lesson plan. It has a story synopsis to read as you introduce the book, interactive questions to read before, during, and after the story, the theme of the story, vocabulary words, and reading/writing extensions to work on after the read aloud. The interactive questions are also formatted for sticky notes so that you can place them throughout the book for your read aloud.
Now includes an adorable craft!
Included in this download is:
- lesson plan format notes
- interactive lesson plan for Creepy Carrots! by Aaron Reynolds
- sticky note template
- interactive question sticky notes
- various writing paper for the writing prompts
- story maps
- coloring pages for story sequencing
- Google Slides™ templates for digital extension activities (12 slides total)
- mini-book for story sequencing
- craft in color and black-and-white
October Interactive Read Alouds:
Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson
Creepy Carrots by Aaron Reynolds
The Hallo-Weiner by Dav Pilkey
Stumpkin by Lucy Ruth Cummins
The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda D. Williams
Gustavo the Shy Ghost by Flavia Z. Drago
Bonaparte Falls Apart by Margery Cuyler
Creepy Crayon by Aaron Reynolds
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
In your "My Purchases" page, click the "Leave a Review" button to leave feedback. For each resource you review, TpT gives you credit that you can use towards future purchases! ☺