This spider-themed activity pack will make contractions fun for your students, no matter what time of year it is! There are 25+ pages of resources to help you introduce, practice, and review making contractions with your students!
- spider-themed poem with contraction activity AND visualizing response page
- contractions anchor chart in color AND black & white
- contractions practice pages
- interactive notebook resources for contractions
- Contraction Concentration memory game (2 versions to make differentiation easier!)
I've included a poem with a visualizing response page, an anchor chart on contractions, a matching game that covers 24 different contractions and three different student work pages. Students can work independently, in pairs or in small groups with any of these activities - making it easier for you to differentiate!
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.2.2c Use an apostrophe to form contractions and frequently occurring possessives.
UPDATED: September 29, 2013 (all new fonts, graphics, and additional resources!)
all files (C) Third Grade Bookworm