This PDF includes 5 classroom activities with the Spanish song "Creo en mí" by Spanish singer Natalia Jiménez. This is an inspirational song that invites us to think about bullying, intolerance and abuse. The document includes a link to a video of the signer performing the song.
Ideal for advanced Spanish students and adults. This song includes examples of "frases hechas" or sayings in Spanish.
The activities included are:
1. Cloze activity (2 versions)
2. Analysis of the song with guide questions for oral discussion
3. Identify "frases hechas" or Spanish sayings in the song.
4. Explain the "frases hechas" or sayings
5. Write a summary of the song
All the instructions are in Spanish. Answer key included.