A day you won't forget! Turn your classroom into an interactive crime scene and introduce your students to the concept of inferring . This packet has all of the teaching materials, students worksheets and printables to teach students to infer and plan a seamless Crime Scene Day!
Here is what's included!
- Teaching Guide - an overview of the whole mini-unit
- Introduction To Making Inferences 1 - inferences in real life (a scripted lesson)
- Introduction To Making Inferences 2 - inferences in picture books (a scripted lesson)
- 2 Activity Timelines for Crime Scene Day (independent or small group)
- 4 Detailed Crime Scene Set-Up Guides
- Detective's Notebook (includes guided note-taking pages)
- Student worksheets for both inferring lessons (3 pages)
Printables to Set Up Crime Scene Day
- Detective I.D. Badges for the Class
- 'Caution Active Crime Scene' decor sign
- 'DO NOT TOUCH Evidence' decor sign
- Vocabulary Posters - Observe, Infer
- Crime Scene Labels (#1-4)