Also included in
- Article of the Week Non-Fiction High-Interest Articles Bundle #3 | PDF and Digital Formats: This resource contains 10 high-interest non-fiction articles and reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO) and cross-curricular learning. These articles are also g$29.99$35.00Save $5.01
- Article of the Week Full Year Mega Bundle | PDF and Digital: This resource contains 42 high-interest non-fiction articles and 41 non-fiction aligned graphic organizers. Each article contains 3 post-reading activities to assist with reading comprehension and standardized test prep. This resource cont$115.00$141.00Save $26.00
Crime Scene Investigations Non-Fiction Article | PDF and Digital Formats: Students will learn about different science techniques used by crime scene investigators in this non-fiction article. This resource contains 1 non-fiction article and 3 reading activities to assist with reading comprehension, standardized test prep (EQAO) and cross-curricular learning.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom as well as Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 schools.
- Teacher lesson plan
- Pre-reading K-W-L chart
- 1 Non-fiction article (regular and modified versions)
- An audio file (mp3) of each article (regular and modified versions)
- 3 Post-reading activities: comprehension questions, grammar questions (2 options: paper and self-grading Google Forms), long answer writing response
- Individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning i.e. Google Classroom
- Google Slides formatted lessons for 1:1 school
- “I first eyed the yeti article when I saw this one. It was the perfect fit for my EFL student! Not only will it spark her curiosity, it will challenge her! I might just turn her into a non fiction fan! Yay! I'm sure I'll also get quite an interesting conversation out of her! Goal achieved! Thank you!”
- “I used it to support an Evidence and Investigation unit in Science.”
- “Great non-fiction article! The students found it so interesting and were really into doing further research into the topic!”
Other Non-Fiction Articles