This bundle of Powerpoints is designed to be used as a unit of lessons on literary perspectives or criticisms. The unit would go for at least 4 weeks and is suitable for year levels 9 - 12 in an English, Language Arts or Literature classroom.
The bundle includes:
* an overview powerpoint of literary perspectives and intro to 6 common perspectives
* a separate powerpoint for each of the 6 perspectives:
- Structuralist (also known as formalist)
- Post-structuralist (also known as reader-response)
* each Powerpoint includes built in tasks for students to complete along the way, such as analysing short stories or excerpts from texts using their new knowledge of the literary perspective
* the last Powerpoint includes 2 Assessment Tasks for students to complete in both groups and individually to develop their critical thinking and written analytical skills. These assessment tasks include instructions and a scoring rubric to use.
Please check out the preview as well as my other products available in my TPT store. Any questions and feedback welcome :)