Oh, NO! Your plane has just CRASHED!
Fortunately, you and the other passengers have survived! You were able to salvage 12 items from the wreckage. Your task is to work with your small group to identify the items that will help you survive until you are...hopefully...rescued!
Plane Crash is a highly engaging activity for ages 12 and up.
It will get your students working together and thinking outside the box as they rank items from most effective (#1 Ranking) to least effective (#12 Ranking) in terms of surviving a few hours in the rough Canadian winter.
1. Link to a 25-Slide Google Presentation filled with information that will lead your students in the right direction.
2. Link to a Google Form where they will submit their final answers. Once the answers are submitted, the students will receive immediate and detailed feedback as to why their rankings were right or wrong. The best part? You don't have to correct the answers! It has been done for you!
3. Link to a Google Doc with detailed reasons for the ranking of the items by an expert.
4. Eight color-coded sets of Ranking Cards (PDF format) for those tactile learners. Just download, print, cut, and laminate if desired.
5. Teacher Notes, Suggestions, and Links to all of the Google materials.
**Please take note!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me through the Questions Tab on my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. I'll be happy to help if you have any problems.
You may also be interested in the following products:
Lost at Sea! A Shipwrecked Adventure
Chromebook Shortcuts "Kidlettes" Edition
Chromebook Shortcuts "Nerdlettes" Edition
The Three Little Pigs! A Critical Thinking Activity
Cinderella! A Critical Thinking Activity
Jack and the Beanstalk! A Critical Thinking Activity
Growth Mindset Bundle of Resources
Growth Mindset Class and Individual Reflection Posters
Growth Mindset Power Word Posters, Phrase Posters, and Student Stamp Cards
Test Prep Bundle
The Mysteries of Harris Burdick
Fast Finishers Activity Packet
Teaching with Webb's Depth of Knowledge Bundle
Character Education: Rise to Success Bundle
Teaching With Bloom's Taxonomy Bundle
Motivational Poster: The Rules of Awesome!
Tips for My Customers!!
How to save money on future purchases?
Please go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Each time you give me feedback about my products, TPT gives you credits that you can use to save money on your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become one of my followers.
As always, please feel free to ask me any questions about my products or to make a request for a new product by clicking on the "Ask a Question" button. Have a fabulous day and thank you for shopping in my store!!