Crops in the Sky! Vertical Farming - Science Worksheet (Google, PDF, Print)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
- National Agriculture Day is coming up! These agriculture lesson plans are for any Agriculture Science teacher or other teachers looking to have some easy and diverse activities!The agriculture lessons include all sorts of activities from reading, video, projects, and research!❤️Follow My StoreClick oPrice $50.00Original Price $66.00Save $16.00
- These resources will help you teach students about this sustainable method of farming that might be the future of farming!"Vertical farming is the practice of growing crops in vertically stacked layers. It often incorporates controlled-environment agriculture, which aims to optimize plant growth, anPrice $8.40Original Price $12.00Save $3.60
- Bundle of teaching resources to introduce students to the concepts of aquaponic fish farming, vertical crop farming, and increasing food source sustainability. Format:This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!- Google Slides for Google Classroom- Digital-PPrice $23.00Original Price $29.00Save $6.00
Vertical farming and aero farming are becoming more and more sustainable. Are they the way of the future? Have students consider new age growing and farming with this 3 part lesson.
Part 1: Read and interpret an info-graphic
Part 2: Watch a video and answer questions
Part 3: Design your own in-home vertical garden system
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Short answer, essay, and interpretive questions.
- All links are embedded directly into the document for quick student access.
- Answer key included
1. Pair students to read and answer questions together.
2. Read as a class, then assign questions as a follow-up activity.
3. Use as a lesson plan for a substitute teacher.
4. Utilize as an extra credit or homework activity for a related topic lesson.
⏳ Will take about 50 minutes of total lesson time with discussion.
❤️ Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback.